Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Sweets

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's tradition in my family to eat green pancakes for breakfast, and corned beef & cabbage for lunch.
But what about dessert?!
If you're looking for a little luck, look no longer.  I've found the perfect desserts for your lucky day.

Don't these Pot of Gold sugar cookie truffles look delicious?  
Recipe can be found on yoursouthernpeach.com
This is also too perfect.  Shamrock macaroons and Baileys.
Recipe can be found on raspberricupcakes.com. 
Want something more traditional?  Try these mint chocolate chip cookies.
Recipe can be found on thefoodcharlatan.com.
It's a rare occasion that my dog will come up and snuggle next to me.  Here he is watching me pin on Pinterest.  Are you following me?  If not, go follow Fashionably Late!  


Are you wearing green?
XO,
Fashionably Late

No comments:

Post a Comment