Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday the 13th

Are you superstitious?

Friday the 13th usually doesn't happen 3 times within a year, but in 2015...it does: once in February, March (today), and later this year in November.
I was born on Thursday the 13th, but celebrated my birthday this year on Friday.
To me it's a lucky number.  Taylor Swift also loves the #13.
I will admit that I throw salt over my shoulder, I'm scared of black cats, walking under ladders, and not stepping on any cracks.  I don't want to break my mother's back.

What are your superstitions?

Tweet me @fashionably23
XO,
Fashionably Late


2 comments:

  1. I'm not that superstitious, though I used to be. I was born on the 13th, so it's been my lucky number. I walk under ladders a lot in work, without even realising it. I do have to have a dinosaur toy with me in work though, so I guess he's a little lucky charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lucky charms too! Mostly lucky pennies that I keep in my right shoe.

    ReplyDelete