Monday, March 16, 2015

My bag

There is a story behind my bag.


So I had my eye on this Cedar Street Maise Kate Spade bag for like...ever.  
I told myself that after I graduated college, this bag would be mine.
It sounds kind of weird that I bought myself a present, but it gave me the motivation to push through the last few weeks of school and finals.

I don't think I could have done it without this bag.  Honestly.
I ordered it online before the last month of college. It was beautifully wrapped up and waiting for me when I got home after graduation.
It's been by my side ever since.

The color, which is called Clock Tower, matches everything and is perfect for all seasons.
You treat something different when you feel like you've earned it.  
I take care of her just like I would my own child.  Who am I kidding?  She's now family. 

Have you ever bought yourself a gift for accomplishing something?
Comment below, or tweet me @fashionably23  

XO,
Fashionably Late

Here she is riding shotgun on one of my many adventures.


I also love Kate Spade's blog...and all things Kate Spade.

No comments:

Post a Comment