Monday, April 6, 2015

Stop & Smell the Flowers

Lately, I've been noticing how difficult it is to enjoy living in the moment.  I'm constantly thinking about social media that it's gotten to the point where even I think that I'm on my phone too much.  Now, I'm not going to quit cold turkey because that would just drive me insane, so I'm going to make an effort of limiting myself.

I set up some general guidelines of when I can use my phone.  I can be on in the morning when I wake up and at night when I'm going to sleep to check up on my favorites: Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.  I'm going to try to stay off my phone throughout the day so I can do what's important--focusing on the people and events around me.

I would love to hear YOUR tips of how YOU step away from technology.  I'm going to need all the help I can get.  Comment or tweet me @fashionably23 
XO,
Fashionably Late

No comments:

Post a Comment