I always get compliments when I style my hair in a low bun. Get the look with these simple steps:
1. Pull back the top section of your hair with bobby pins or clips. Push it up to create volume.
2. Put your hair in a low ponytail.
3. Take your entire pony tail and twist it around, securing the entire bun with a rubber band. You shouldn't be able to see your clips or bobby pins now.
4. Pin the top and bottom of the bun to keep it in place.
5. Use volumizing hairspray to keep your look all night long!